Would you like to showcase your work and network with other researchers working on Spatial Planning issues in Latin America? You can submit an article or a summary to one of the editors listed in the “Who we are” page.
Here are the guidelines for submission:
- Articles must be between 1000 and 2000 words long. In case you would like to submit a long article, we suggest you write a summary and provide a LINK to the whole article available online. We can also make a PDF of your article available online here.
- Please send texts in WORD DOC and images in jpeg.
- Texts must be in English.
- Texts must be original work, but not necessarily unpublished work (you can showcase work published elsewhere)
- Texts must focus on issues of spatial planning, urban management and / or development in Latin America. Comparative work is much appreciated.
- Please, provide an image to illustrate your article. You need to own the copyrights to the image, or have the permission to publish it (in written form). You can use a photo taken by yourself! Please, provide a caption and the source for every image.
- Please, provide your academic/professional affiliation and email for contact.