Have you recently written your Master’s thesis on a Latin American or Caribbean topic? Then send us your thesis before October 1, 2015 and you are in competition to win the NALACS Thesis Award and a €250 cash prize!
To enter the competition and be eligible for the NALACS Thesis Award, the following conditions are required:
– Your thesis must be completed between September 1, 2014 and September 1, 2015
– Your thesis must be written at a Dutch university or other academic institution;
– Your thesis must be graded 8 or higher;
– Your thesis must be written in Dutch, English, Spanish or Portuguese;
– Your thesis must be on a Latin American or Caribbean topic, in any discipline or area of knowledge
Your thesis will be reviewed by a selected academic committee and assessed on the following criteria:
1. Scientific quality and originality
2. Writing style and structure of the thesis
3. Societal relevance
To enter the competition, please send three hard copies op your thesis before October 1, 2015 to:
NALACS, c/o CEDLA,
1018 WB Amsterdam,
mentioning ‘NALACS Thesis Award 2014-2015’
The award will be presented at a special NALACS event in early 2016. For any remaining questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.